Business periods are used to group some actions by time, region, restaurant or conception — for example, to view reports for different periods of time.
How to Create Business Period
To create a new business period:
- Open the manager station
- Go to Options > Head Office > Business Periods
- Right-click in the left part of the window and choose the New Business Period command
- Specify the new period name and change its status to Active.
Business Period Usage
To work with business periods, you must configure their usage, i.e. to link them with elements of other references. To do this:
- Go to Options > Head Office > Business Period Usages
- In the left part of the window, select the required period and drag it to the middle part — the Items sequence editing mode section
- In the right part of the window, select the values you need in the fields of the Usage section:
- Active From
- Active Till
The business period will be used according to the selected parameters
It is possible to use several business periods, each with its own usage conditions. The sequence of usage is from left to right or from top to bottom.