In full-service entertainment centers, the entrance card technology might be useful.
When using this technology, the system creates visits including multiple orders. These orders can be paid immediately or when the total visit sum is paid.
When entering the entertainment center, the group of guests receives a magnetic card, where the personnel records the information about the contents and service amount for each order.
When leaving, all orders of the visit are presented in the form of total order, the sum of which is calculated.
Manager Station Settings
Go to Options > Parameters and edit the following parameters:
- One Order in Visit = False in All > Options usage > Visit property
- Entrance card = Can be seats without card or Seats are allowed only with card in All > Options usage
- Pay on exit = True — if the visit calculation is performed at the exit — in All > Station parameters > Order Editing > Calc/Pay order
- Order Max Amount Check = Forbid order saving or Warning only — in this case, the system should check the card balance when saving an order — in All > Station parameters > Order editing > Limitations
The entrance card can be personal — when using r_keeper CRM or PDS loyalty systems — or non-personal.
Creating Non-Personal Entrance Card (General)
- In the Order > Entry card types reference, you can create several card types. Create the required quantity
- Go to Service > Device Signals Processing > MCR Algorithm. For each card type, create a separate MCR algorithm and specify the following in the properties:
- Scope — Entrance card
- Object — select the corresponding entrance card type
The number of created MCR algorithms should match the number of different entrance card types to be used.
The cards can be either with prepayment or without it.
Creating Non-Personal Prepaid Card with Prepayment
If a fixed prepayment is used, its amount should be specified in the Prepay amount line of the entrance card properties.
There should be as many entrance card types, as there are different prepayment options.
Prepayment is used for an advance cash deposit to a visit. In this case, the prepayment amount is added to the visit instead of a card.
Prepayment can be either fiscal or non-fiscal.
Fiscal Prepayment settings
- Go to Options > Parameters > Options usage > Print documents > Prepay accounting. Enable the Prepay accounting=Receipt, Later Summary parameter
- Go to Money > Discounts and Markups. Create a new undistributed markup. Set Amount as Count Type in its properties
- Go to Money > Reasons of deposit/collect money. Create a new money deposit reason. In the Interface properties block, specify the markup, created earlier in step 2, in the Markup field and check the Prepayment box
- In the Order > Entrance Card Types reference, select the deposit reason from step 3 in the Prepay Reason property of the relevant entrance card type.
Non-Fiscal Prepayment Setting
- In Options > Parameters > Options usage > Print documents, for the Prepay accounting parameter, select the Do not account value
- There is no need to create the markup and money deposit reason
- For the entrance card type, specify the Prepay Amount only.
If you need to use a floating prepayment, you can do it at the cash desk via Creation of deposit for a payment card.
- In the manager station, go to Money > Discounts and Markups. Create a new undistributed markup.
- Go to Money > Reasons of deposit/collect money. Create a new money deposit reason. In the Interface properties block, specify the markup, created earlier in step 1, in the Markup field.
As a result, money will be recorded as a prepayment in the visit.
Prepayment with Minimum Order Amount Control
The system allows controlling the minimum order amount. If the order amount is less than the minimum threshold, a markup will be added, which raises the order amount up to the minimum value.
The minimum amount markup is configured as an amount with a percent detail. In the Minimum amount line of the markup properties, specify the minimum order amount value.
Limited Entrance Card
The limit is an allowed negative amount of the visit balance, for example:
- An amount of 2000 RUB has been deposited to the card, the limit is 0: you can use only 2000 RUB
- An amount of 1500 RUB has been deposited to the card, the limit is 3000 RUB: you can use 4500 RUB
- No deposit has been made to the card, the limit is 4000 RUB: you can use 4000 RUB.
In order to configure the limit, specify the corresponding value in the Restrictions block of entrance card properties.
Cash Desk Operations
- To create a visit, open the Visits form and swipe the guest card — the configured entrance card.
Create a new visit. When using cards with prepayment, the system will automatically enter the prepayment amount in the visit.
Select Yes in the confirmation window. If you select No, you will return to the main menu. In this case, no visit is created.
- After the visit is created, a Visit creation document should be printed. There is no such layout in the standard printing scheme, so you need to add the document view to the printing layout in Options > Printing > Printing Schemes
- When the prepayment is made, the receipt and the Prepayment document is printed
Now, it is possible to create orders for the visit. To do this, swipe the guest card, and the system will suggest creating a new order.
Create the order in the usual way.
If a prepayment is added to the order and the prepayment amount is exceeded, the amount in the To Pay field will become red and negative — this is the cash deficit amount.
In this case, the guest should replenish their account at the cash desk via the Creation of deposit for a payment card form.
The order can be saved or not, depending on the following parameter value: Order Max Amount Check = Forbid order saving or Warning only.
When calculating an order by seats, the system attributes the prepayment and the deposit to the first guest, so do not use this type of calculation.
Do not forget to save the order. To generate a bill for the order, tap Payment at cash desk. There is no such layout in the standard printing scheme, so you need to add the document view to the printing layout in Options > Printing > Printing Schemes
To add new orders to a visit, use the same Visits form. When swiping a guest card in the Visits form, the system will suggest calculating the visit
Select Yes to calculate the visit, or No, if you need to add orders to the visit — in this case, a form of creating an order for the visit will open
When calculating a visit, the system checks the available balance of the visit. If the balance exceeds the total amount of all orders, the guest will get a change
When the minimum amount is used, if the order amount is less than the set minimum threshold, a markup is added to the order, which raises the amount up to the required value.
If apart from that a prepayment was made for the order, the order amount should anyway reach the minimum threshold. In this case, if the order amount is less than the prepayment amount, the guest will get a change. In case of a fiscal prepayment, the prepayment receipt will be canceled
When using a limit, the limit amount and the prepayment amount are included in the visit balance.
You can open a visit for editing or payment without a guest card. To do this, tap the Guest card window header when the invitation to register a guest card appears. The visit selection form will open.
This form also allows creating orders for an existing visit and calculating visits.
Personal Card Settings
The card is typically created in PDS or CRM. The card should be linked to an expenditure account and a debit account, where the money should arrive when replenishing the card balance at the cash desk.
In r_keeper 7, a currency is created for the visit to be paid with a payment card.
Starting from version 188.8.131.52, you can also use a discount linked to the card in PDS or r_keeper CRM.
For personal cards, the MCR algorithm is configured in a slightly different way.
- Go to Service > Device Signals Processing > MCR Algorithms. Select or create a required algorithm and edit its properties:
- In the Scope field, select Interface
- In the Object field, select the required interface — Personal discount system or r_keeper CRM.
The process at the cash desk is similar to that with a non-personal card described above. When replenishing the payment card balance, the cash goes to a debit account.
If the card is personal, it cannot be with prepayment.
Check the parameters properties in the Options > Parameters reference:
- One order in visit = False
- Entrance card = Can be seats without card or Seats are allowed only with card
- Pay on exit = True, if the visit is calculated at the exit
Order Max Amount Check = Prohibit order saving or Warning only (in this case, the system should check the available card balance when saving an order)
The entrance card can be either personal (CRM or PDS), or non-personal.
- If a PDS card is used as an entrance card
- For cards processing, the PDS MCR algorithm is used
- The PDS card balance can be replenished at the cash desk
- Orders can be paid with the card immediately.
- If a magnetic non-personal card is used as entrance card.
- For cards processing, the Entrance cards MCR algorithm is used
- In the Order > Entrance Card Types reference, you should create as many card types, as it is supposed to use in the entertainment center.
The number of Entrance card MCR algorithms must be equal to the number of various entrance card types
If prepayment is used, its amount is fixed in the Prepay Amount field. The number of entrance card types should match the number of different prepayment options that can be used.
Prepayment is used when money is deposited in a visit in advance. Note that the prepayment amount is added to the visit, and not to a card. So far, you cannot deposit a floating prepayment amount. This feature is under development.