Elements Supported by Scripts Engine
- Standard types: Byte, Shortint, Char, Word, SmallInt, Cardinal, Longint, Integer, String, Real, Double, Single, Extended, Comp, Boolean, Array, Record, Variant
- Classes, including those that are indicated in an external script
- Variables, constants
- Libraries for working with DLL, Delphi function calls, type conversion, handling visual objects
- Standard expressions: Begin/End, If/Then/Else, For/To/Downto/Do, Case x Of, Repeat/Until, While, With, Uses, Try/Except/Finally Exit, Continue, Break;
- Functions, procedures, parameters Array of Const, Var;
The Innerfuse Pascal Script syntax is virtually the same as in Delphi Object Pascal except for indicators that are not supported in this product.
There is a capability to perform basic mathematical operations, a set of type conversion and string functions, and classes like TList and TStringList.
Classes support properties, inheritance, polymorphism.