- Advance Payment = advance payment made in accordance with the law
- Advance Receipt = fiscal prepayment receipt
- Advance Item = a special pseudo-dish recorded in the fiscal prepayment receipt. A special attribute of the advance payment item must be sent to the fiscal recorder
- Use of Advance = use of the advance payment, formalized in accordance with the law
- Use of Advance Currency = a special currency that has a special payment index — Use of Advance — filled in for a specific fiscal recorder
- Reason for Prepayment = the element of the r_keeper 7 Reasons of deposit/collect money reference, which has the Prepayment flag set.
Prepayment as Deposit
The classic scenario of using prepayments:
When adding a prepayment to the order, a document is issued for depositing money to the cash register. When using the prepayment (printing the receipt), the money withdrawal from the cash register for the prepayment is issued.
This scenario is contrary to Russian law since the deposit of money is carried out without a fiscal receipt. However, there is also an advantage, since the data of reports on goods and money always match, as both goods and currencies are considered at the time of using the prepayment.
To use this scenario, set As Deposit for the Prepay Accounting parameter.
Fiscal Prepayments: Old Scenario
When adding a prepayment to the order, the reason for the prepayment is selected or created. Then, a new order is created in which an undistributed markup is added, the link is taken from the reason. This order is paid in the currency of the prepayment, a fiscal receipt is given to the customer. When deleting a prepayment, the corresponding fiscal receipt is also deleted. After closing the common shift, when deleting the prepayment, a refund is made for the prepayment instead of deleting the receipt. In this case, the undistributed Late Delete Markup is used as the goods in the return receipt.
When using a prepayment, a non-fiscal payment in the amount of the prepayment is made. The fiscal method is selected in accordance with the value of the Prepay Accounting parameter: Summary And Decrease for Receipt, Later Summary and the Fiscal Discount for the Receipt, Later Discount parameter. Starting from 7.6.1, the fiscal method is simply set for the use of advance currency.
To use this scenario, select Receipt for the Prepay Accounting parameter. Before 7.6.1, there were only two values: Receipt, Later Summary and Receipt, Later Discount.
Fiscal Prepayments: New Scenario for the Russian Federation
Now it is necessary to issue two fiscal receipts: one when accepting money, the other when issuing goods (using prepayment). In the reason for prepayment, the currency is selected, and the accounting is carried out in accordance with this currency settings. Set the Receipt value for the Prepay Accounting parameter.
Non-Fiscal Prepayments (Deposit): Optimal Scenario
When accepting and using the advance payment, the use of different currencies with its own fiscal settings, possibly different, theoretically allows implementing all possible schemes for prepayment accounting. If the currency of receiving the advance is non-fiscal, and the currency of offsetting is fiscal, then this is similar to the As Deposit accounting. This method of accounting is more promising, as it will simplify the logic, eliminating the printing of unnecessary documents of deposits and issues.
Changes in Version 7.6.1
- In the elements of the Reasons of deposit/collect money reference, the Use Of Advance Currency field has been added — a link to the currency for use of advance. This field is displayed and obligatory if the reason has the Prepayment box checked. This currency will be used in the payment of the CurrLine receipt, and it will also be used in the fiscal receipt.
- The For Advance attribute has been added to the tax groups. When selling a dish with such a tax group, UniFR will send the ForAdvance="1" attribute of the Item tag to the lower-level driver. In the Prepayment reason of deposit/collect money, there is (and always has been) a linl to the undistributed markup. If this markup refers to a dish with such a tax group, a sales receipt for the advance payment will be printed out when accepting the prepayment.
Update to 7.6.1
Minimum version: 220.127.116.11.
The following changes occur during the update process:
- The Receipt, Later Summary and Receipt, Later Discount values of the Prepay Accounting parameter are combined. In both cases, Receipt will be the new value
- The preset Use of Advance (code 200017) and Fiscal Use of Advance (code 200018) currencies are added in the Use of Advance currency group. The Use of Advance currency has the Fiscal discount fiscal type, if the Prepay Accounting parameter has the Receipt, Later Discount or Summary and Decrease in other cases. Parameter exceptions are ignored
- The Fiscal Use of Advance currency is fiscal. By default, the indexes for Shtrik, Atol, Approx fiscal registers are set for this currency
- The Advance 18% tax group (code 4) is added, with the For Advance flag set
- New drivers for Shtrik, Atol, Approx.