To update r_keeper 7 to version 220.127.116.11 and later, a paid license is required — R-Keeper _ module_ Update.
- For all new objects, an upgrade license is issued automatically for a period of 1 year. A new object means the first purchase of the cash stations for an object in the licensing system.
- If licenses for the cash stations were purchased at the facility before September 2022, then an upgrade license must be added. One license is added for an amount equal to or greater than the available master licenses for the cash register for this object.
For updates to versions up to 18.104.22.168, a license is not required.
Required Number of Licenses
When ordering update licenses, you must specify a number of licenses equal or greater than the number of master licenses for the cash stations of this object. If you specify the number of update licenses less than the number of object's active cash stations, you will not be able to create an order — the license system will generate an error.
If there are several restaurants in the reference server database, a license must be purchased for all objects in the database. If there is no active license for at least one object, the reference server will not start the update process — the system will generate errors.
Pay attention to closed objects. They should have the Inactive status. These objects include:
- Closed objects
- Objects that are not used but needed in this database, for example, to view reports
- An object for which an update license was not purchased.
Unless an update license is purchased for inactive restaurants after the system update, they cannot be updated to the Active status.
How to Add Update License
To get a license:
- Go to the license system
- Start creating a new order
- Product Type — Subscription License
- Software — R-Keeper _ module_ Update
Select the required license in accordance with the active cash stations: the number of cash stations is indicated in the license name
If you specify the number of update licenses less than the number of the object's active cash stations, you will not be able to create an order - the licensing system will generate an error.
- Click on the Order button.
You can buy licenses only in packages, i.e. one order for one object.
After obtaining a license, it must be activated.
The active license will appear at the bottom of the object card. You can now update r_keeper before the license expiration date.
Updating Versions within r_k Cloud
For all active r_k Cloud objects, an update license is issued free of charge for the period paid for these objects. You don't need to purchase anything extra.
If you encounter any problems, please contact technical support.