Changes in Financial Module
Mechanics of generating awards/penalties transactions for working time accounting
In the financial module of r_keeper 7, it is now possible to configure penalties or awards:
- Automatically according to working hours — penalty for being late, bonus for hours worked
Previously, financial transactions for awards/penalties were not formed in the financial module, so they could not be taken into account in the salary.
Starting with r_keeper version 7.07.00.235, we have added the ability to specify the account and details for accrual to the properties of awards and penalties.
The Employee Awards/Employee Penalties accounts have been added to the list of finance cash flows.
When adding a penalty for being late or an award for hours worked, a transaction is generated:
- Awards: Employee Bonuses — Accrued Salary (employees)
- Penalties: Accrued salary (employees) — Employee penalties.
Financial transactions are formed when a penalty or an award is added, if the financial account is specified in their properties.
When editing the clock-in/clock-out times through the Work time account form, the accrued transactions are corrected.
Deleting an award or a penalty through the Awards/Penalties form deletes the linked transactions.
How to configure a penalty/award
- Set bonuses or penalties based on hours worked. For awards/penalties, fill in the Finance account and Cash Flow Detail properties. The Finance account property can be filled in with one of the predefined accounts, for example, Employee Awards and Employee Penalties. You can also create a new account in the Cash flow expense income accounts reference
- Transactions will be created for penalties and awards accrued to employees during the shift
- When deleting a bonus or penalty in the manager station, postings for deleted awards and penalties are not generated.
Automatic calculation of piecework wages
Starting with r_keeper version 7.07.00.235, it is possible to display in reports the salary received by employees during the billing period. The average salary depends on the mode of work.
Financial transactions for payroll are formed based on the hours worked during the shift:
- In the Extended Properties of the necessary employee role, specify the Rate Salary By Hour, Emp Coefficient, and Rate Salary By Shift
- After the employee leaves the shift, they will be paid according to the formula: Rate Salary By Shift + (Rate Salary By Hour * Hours worked) + (Emp Coefficient * Amount of revenue).
Accruals can be viewed in the Financial Transactions report.
Finance cash flows: transfer of funds between restaurants
The improvement allows you to keep cash management in the context of accounts, costs, and income.
Quite often, funds are transferred between different accounts of two restaurants — for example, when a client wants to transfer funds from the revenue safe of one restaurant to the revenue safe of the second one. For such cases, we have added the option of indicating various debit and credit objects in documents (in particular in arbitrary movements), so that it is now possible to move funds between accounts of 2 different restaurants.
Separation of financial transactions by objects with one legal entity
We have enhanced the correctness of financial module operation in the restaurant chains and transparent management accounting. The improvements regards the cases when there is one legal entity that has one bank account and two points of sale, that is, it has two objects that conduct business activities with separate budgets and targets.
- In the statement, the user can now see payments made through the settlement account
- It became possible to substitute the missing values in the table form — to allocate income and expenses by income and expense items, indicating the cost object.
- Before posting or saving a statement, it is now possible to split the transaction by objects at the editing stage.
Settings for Importing Costs from SH5
Added to preset:
- Self-cost type settings
- Store House 5 Database Configuration
- Plugin for self-cost import — SH Import: Self-cost
- Event for self-cost import — SH Import: Self-cost.