Release 7.07.00.239 dated 02.14.23.
Ranges of Payment Indexes and Tax Rates
In the fpDatecs.dll driver, the ranges of payment indexes and tax rates have been improved. Recently, the device manufacturer has increased the payment indexes and updatedevices.abs is no longer suitable for this fiscal device.
- Payment index range: from 0 to 14
- Tax number range: 0 to 7
- Fiscal register name: 164 FR Datecs
- Default payment index: 0 if not set manually
- Default tax index: 1.
Improved EFTPos Authorization Terminal Driver
Previously, the driver only accepted bank card payments. In the r_keeper system, the type of payment — cash, non-cash, advance payment — is strictly tied to the concept of Currency. That is why previously it was impossible to specify the accepted type of the UCS card, for example, a bank card or an employee card, through the EFTPos driver.
Since version 7.07.00.241, we have added the SaleType setting to the driver with the following possible values:
- Regular — old behavior
- Bonus — for accepting employee cards.
Cash Report on Financial Transactions
We have added the Financial transactions cash report. It allows analyzing the transactions made in the restaurant.
The following types of transactions can be controlled:
- When calculating orders
- When replenishing or collecting money
- When creating a receipt cash order or an expense cash order
- When returning goods
- When deleting or canceling a receipt.
Extended Properties on Checks Buttons
WE have also added display of custom extended properties for receipts from previous shifts to the Return of the goods form.
Now, if you use the Checks buttons (closed receipts), which has fields based on custom extended properties, in the Return of the goods form, then fields for receipts from closed shifts will be displayed.
To display an extended property — for example, OpenTime — on a button, you must specify the genOpenTime name in the button parameters.
Ignore Tax Type Parameter
When using several fiscal registers with different taxation systems, it can cause a sort of confusion. You will have to set a classification for choosing a fiscal register and another one — for the tax group.
Starting with the UniFR driver version 7.60.367.0, it became possible to use the taxation system specified in the fiscal register settings.
For this purpose, a new Ignore Tax Type parameter has been added to the UniFR driver. Since version 7.07.00.241, the value from field 5 of table 18 of the FR settings is used as the default taxation system.
To set the Ignore Tax Type parameter:
- In the r_keeper manager station, go to the Service > Stations and Devices menu
- Select a required restaurant and a cash station
- On the Drivers tab, click on the driver name: Universal driver for fiscal printers #1
- Find Ignore Tax Type among the options at the end of the list and select a value:
- No is the default value. The taxation system index configured in the r_keeper references is sent to the lower-level driver
- Yes — the taxation system index is not sent from r_keeper. The lower-level driver must use the taxation system configured in the fiscal register itself.
Fixed Bug When Editing Price Types
The error when editing price types appeared when using very large databases with numerous price types. Changes after the error were not saved.
In version 7.07.00.241, we have fixed this bug.