This article describes how to edit the receipt layout and apply it for printing. We recommend that you read the previous article, which describes the elements of the layout editor.
Creating Receipt Layout
The process of creating a new layout will be illustrated by the example of a payment receipt layout.
- Open the manager station
- Go to the section Options > Printing > Documents and Layouts
- Select the required receipt layout and right-click on it
- Select New (as copy) Printing Layout
- Enter the name of the new receipt layout and make it active
- Find detailed information on the receipt layout editing in the Layout Editor article.
- Save the changes.
Applying the Layout
Now let us consider how to apply the created layout.
- Go to Options > Printing > Printing schemes
- Select the required printing scheme or create your own. We will edit the main one
- Select the Main scheme and in the Document Views section right-click on an empty space
- Select Add Document View
- The menu opens Documents and Layouts. Select the layout created earlier:
- Click ОК.
- The layout will appear in the printing scheme. Now the receipt printer will print 2 receipts according to this printing scheme. To avoid this, delete the standard receipt layout from the printing scheme
- Now the payment receipt will be printed according to our template.
Importing a Layout
You can import a ready-made layout instead of creating a new one. To do this, you will need a layout file with a .mak extension.
- Open the Maket Designer as in part 6 of the Creating Receipt Layout section
- In the Maket Designer, press the button or Ctrl+O
- Select the layout file
- Click Open
- The new layout is imported. Click OK in the Maket Designer
- Save the changes.
Printing Extended Properties on a Receipt
If you want to print an extended property on the receipt, do the following:
- Create a copy of the required receipt layout
- Open the receipt layout design
- You can choose any convenient place and create your own virtual band. We will edit the standard one as an example
- Edit the dish band. Double-click on the [Name] item
- Right-click in the upper field. The Attributes menu will open
- Add the MenuItem > Extended element to the upper field
- Select the desired extended property and click OK. The property will appear as a link: [MenuItem.forMenu]
- Click OK. Now, when printing the extended property will be printed under the dish name.
If you need to output an extended order property, use the Orders band.