Table Entry by Barcode
The purpose is to print a barcode on the bill so that the cashier could quickly access the order to be paid when receiving a bill with the money.
Implemented in r_keeper 220.127.116.114.
The following settings are required:
- A memo field containing <barcode 999[Orders.OrderSysName]>, or <barcode 999[Заказы.Имязаказа]> in Russian, should be added to the bill layout.
- Add an MCR algorithm with the following properties:
- Algorithm type = Prefix
- Device types = Barcode
- Area = Function key
- Object = 14 Edit — function key with code 14, the Select order for editing action
- Prefix = 999
- The barcode scanner should be correctly configured for Code39. For this purpose, it is recommended to use COM scanners and relevant settings in the r_keeper driver.
- An example of order code formatted as Code39: 1696/1