A sub-dealer is a company that cooperates with an official r_keeper dealer in sales and promotion of the company's products and solutions.
The vendor grants the right to the sub-dealer to independently work in the license system in order to speed up the processes.
The sub-dealer inherits the dealer rights and can create a new order. The invoice will be issued to the legal entity of the dealer who is the payer, and is not available for viewing by the subdealer.
- All dealer prices and discounts for Lifetime licenses and Subscription licenses other than SAAS products will be applied automatically
- Invoices for SAAS licenses are issued to the legal entity of the client, therefore dealer discounts and prices will not be applied to such orders.
Like the dealer, the subdealer has their own card. To view the card, go to References > Dealers and double-click on the field with the subdealer name.
There are 3 sections available for viewing in the subdealer card:
- Main with subdealer data
- Legal entity with details of a subdealer and the ability to accept a non-disclosure agreement
- Agreements with a list of signed non-disclosure agreements.
The dealer in the Main section has the following fields to fill in:
- Name — the name of the subdealer
- Address — the location of the subdealer
- E-mail for UCS — an email address for communication with r_keeper
- Phone for UCS — a phone number for communication with r_keeper
- E-mail for clients — a contact email address for subdealer clients
- Phone for clients — a contact email address for subdealer clients
- Work schedule — subdealer working hours
- UCS Manager — the subdealer manager.
Fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory.
To create a sub-dealer account:
- Write to your manager or to email@example.com that you need to create a sub-dealer
- Attach corporate and contact details of the sub-dealer company
- Wait for your manager to enter the information into the license system
- A non-disclosure agreement in the form of an offer will be sent to the sub-dealer contact address
- The sub-dealer signs the agreement
- The sub-dealer is given a price list
Ready, the sub-dealer is created.