To create a new user:
- Go to References > Users
- Click the Add user button
- The page for adding a new user will open. Fill in required fields:
- E-mail — the e-mail address of the user being added. The login and password for the license system will be sent to the specified mail
- Family name
- Optionally, fill in the fields: Surname, Office, Department, Tel, Mobile number, Phone, Position, Country, City, Language, Comments.
The Unsubscribe checkbox disables automatic sending of e-mail notifications
- Check the box next to Role name — choose between DEALER_USER, CLIENT and SubDealer:
You don't need to check any more roles boxes
- Check the required permissions for the employee. Optionally, you can select all:
- Specify the required object groups to which the user must have access:
The employee will only have rights to the objects that belong to the specified object group
- Click Save:
After saving, this employee appears in the list of users and will be able to log in to the license server.