Do not manually create enterprises already created in r_keeper when using StoreHouse 5 connected with r_keeper 7
You should manually add an enterprise only if:
- This enterprise is not managed in r_keeper 7. For example: Factory-kitchen, Main warehouse
- StoreHouse 5 does not work with r_keeper 7.
To add a new enterprise:
- Go to Dictionaries > Contractors > Enterprises
- Press the Insert or ↓ key. You can also use the Add line context menu item or the Edit > Add line main menu item
- Specify the name of the new enterprise in the Name field
- If additional attributes for the enterprise have been added to the database, fill in the required fields. Attribute fields are optional
- Save the document using the Document > Save document main menu item or the button on the toolbar.