StoreHouse 5 is a software product for:
- Storehouse document management
- Production processes accounting
- Detailed reports on the goods flow, quantitative and total balances, completed business transactions
- Monitoring payment transactions and current debts
- Keeping records on settlements with suppliers and customers.
Cost calculation and write-off of goods are based on the FIFO method — First in, first out. Thus, the assets acquired first will be used up first.
In StoreHouse 5, write-off of goods is performed automatically based on the requests that are created manually or imported from the r_keeper cash station.
It is possible to generate invoices and payment documents based on primary documents.
The user may also generate a log of accounting entries and export data to the 1C accounting program.
StoreHouse 5 uses an API that allows to connect to any software products.
StoreHouse 5 includes the following applications:
The StoreHouse 5 system can be used by several users simultaneously. In this case, it is possible to specify the required level of access to information for each user.
StoreHouse 5 is designed for storekeepers, cost accountants, technologists and other specialists working at the enterprise.