Creating Legal Entities
To create a new legal entity:
- Go to Dictionaries > Counterparties > Legal entities
- Press the Insert or ↓ key. You can also use the Add line context menu item or the Edit > Add line main menu item
- Enter the name of the new legal entity in the Name field
- Fill in the TIN, Bank, BIC, Director General, Chief Accountant, Production Manager, Correspondent account, OKPO, Settlement account, Physical address, Legal address. These fields are optional
- Save the legal entity using the Document > Save document main menu item or the button on the toolbar.