Creating Set Group
The set tree structure can be created based on the tree of goods imported from r_keeper.
To create a set group:
- Select the group that the new group should belong to
- In the left part of the window, call the context menu, select the Create set group command or use the Document > Create set group main menu item
- The window will open:
- In the Name field, enter the name of the set group to be created
- In the Belongs to group field, you can define a parent group that will include the set group being created. By default, this field is filled with the group, which was active when calling the Create set group function
- Save the set group using the Document > Save document main menu item or the button on the toolbar.