The article describes detailed settings for removing unnecessary data from Store House.
To open the settings window, open the Sdbman.exe application in the StoreHouse > Unnecessary data removal.
- Min. date of stored documents — the minimum date on which it will be possible to create new documents in the database. The sets periods are also "trimmed" to this date.
Invoice date of incoming balances — the date on which non-editable invoices will be generated for organizing incoming balances.
If you need to receive balances on 06/01/2021, then the Invoice date of incoming balances must be set on 05/31/2021.
The date of invoices of incoming balances must be less than Min. date of stored documents
- Name of invoice with incoming balances — the text that will be displayed in the Number of invoices field created for the formation of incoming balances.
Correspondent of incoming balances — a special correspondent of StoreHouse who will participate as an invoices supplier or recipient for the formation of incoming balances. It must be selected from the database. If the correspondent is absent in the database, then it must be added there.
- Just check the feasibility — if you activate the setting, then the database will not be reduced. When starting the operation, the feasibility of the action with the specified parameters will be checked.
- Sum up incoming balances:
- If the setting is enabled, averaged invoices of incoming balances will be generated
- If the setting is disabled, documents will be generated to save FIFOs in incoming balances.
The Not take flags of alcoholic products into accounts setting allows you to save receipt data for goods and saves the FIFO. The setting becomes available only when you activate Sum up incoming balances. Please note that products with the Do not use for alc. dec. parameter are not taken into account.
Only the Do not use for alc. dec. parameter matters. The Alcoholic products parameter is not taken into account when deleting data.
You can check the settings for alcoholic beverages in the SH.exe application. For this:
- Go to Dictionaries > Goods > Goods
- In the window that opens, find the desired product and double-click on it
- In the product card, open the Main parameters tab
- Data of goods receipts without the Do not use for alc. decl parameter will be saved: documents will be generated to save the FIFO of such goods
- For products with the Do not use for alc. decl, receipt notes of incoming balances will be generated for the total quantity and the sum of balances on the date of deletion of documents.
If the setting is enabled, then for all goods, without exception, receipt notes of incoming balances will be generated for the total quantity and the sum of balances on the date of deletion of documents without saving FIFO.