Starting with version 5.120.566, the Receipt Invoice now has the Distributable Expenses section.
To make the functionality available, in the [sh] section of the sh.ini file, specify the GDDIS = 1 parameter.
The amount of services from the Distributable expenses section is distributed among the self-cost of incoming goods. When adding services to this section, in the reporting part, the self-cost of goods will be displayed taking into account the amount of costs for services, for example, payment of transportation costs.
- To add a service, use one of the methods
- The code of service will be filled in automatically
- By default, the UOM field contains the base UOM for the selected service. If you need to use another UOM for the incoming service, select it from the list. If the number of services was specified in the corresponding field, it will be automatically recalculated in accordance with the selected UOM
- In the Quantity field, specify the number of incoming services in the selected UOM
- VAT rate/Sales Tax rate — by default, when adding a service to the delivery note, VAT rate/Sales Tax rate is specified automatically by the system. If the user can change the automatically specified tax rate, then the rate can be set manually by selecting from the drop-down list.
The list of VAT rates/ Sales Tax rates is defined in the VAT rates/Sales Tax rates dictionary
- Filling in the Price, Sum e/t, VAT, Sales Tax and Sum i/t are interconnected:
- You can specify the price for the selected UOM in the incoming service Price field. In this case, after specifying the price, the sums e/t and i/t will be calculated automatically
- You can enter the sum e/t (excluding tax) or i/t (including tax), then the price and the second amount will be calculated automatically
- The values in the VAT and Sales Tax fields are calculated automatically depending on the selected rates in the corresponding fields
When calculating the sum including tax, the amount of VAT is added to the sum excluding tax, then the VAT amount is calculated from the received amount, and added to the value obtained by adding the amount e/t to the VAT amount.
To specify which of the prices — e/t or i/t — is used when creating a receipt note, go to the Service > Environment settings… > Other warehouse settings menu.
- The Price, Sum e/t, VAT, Sales Tax, Sum i/t in the Amounts in the base currency section are filled in automatically in the base currency and are calculated depending on the selected currency and exchange rate on the Title tab. If the currency selected in the receipt note matches the base currency, the amounts in the fields will match the fields of the same name described above.
In the lower part of the window, the option of distributing the amount of costs for the goods self-cost, VAT and Sales Tax will be calculated based on the goods rate from the delivery note
- Distribute in proportion to the amounts — the cost of goods is used in the calculations. First, the distribution coefficient is calculated according to the formula: Sum of services/Sum of all goods in the note. The value of the distributable expenses for each item is then calculated as: Distribution Coefficient * Goods Cost
Distribute in proportion to quantities — the quantity of the item is used in the calculations. First, the distribution coefficient is calculated using the formula: Sum of services/Total number of goods in the note. The value of the distributable expenses for each goods is then calculated as: Distribution coefficient * Quantity of goods per line.
When distributing the sum of services, an amount is added to the amount of VAT and Sales Tax for goods, calculated on the basis of the Sum i/t of services with VAT and Sales Tax rates for goods. For example, if the VAT rate for services is 10%, and for goods it is 20%, then in the reporting part we will see the amount of VAT calculated at a rate of 20%, and the Sum i/t of the goods will include the Sum i/t of the service.