Document Insertion Location
When creating a new delivery note, you can specify the Insert location for this document.
This function only works if the Invoice Order Rules are not applied.
There are two options for inserting a document:
- By date
The system allows you to specify the location of the delivery note's record in the list of documents:
- Last per date — the document will be created last in the list of documents for the specified document date
- First per date — the document will be created first in the list of documents for the specified document date
- Defining a specific delivery note
The system allows you to define a specific delivery note, next to which a new document will be inserted.
To do this, in the Adjacent delivery note field, select the document from the list, next to which the new delivery note will be added.
When displaying a list of delivery notes, by default, a list is displayed for the date that was specified when creating a new delivery note.
The date interval for the displayed delivery notes can be changed in the notes list. Then, when you select a delivery note with a different date, next to which you want to insert a new document, the date of the new delivery note will automatically change.
Place the cursor on the delivery note next to which the new document will be added, and click the OK button to return to the delivery note being created.
The system will allow you to specify the location of the delivery note next to the selected document:
- After adjacent delivery note — the document will be created after the selected document
- Before adjacent delivery note — the document will be created before the selected document.
When creating a document, By date — Last per date is the default method.
You can also change the order of already saved delivery notes: in the List of delivery notes or in the Change order of delivery notes item.