Goods Tab of Complectation
The list displays the goods that need to be cooked for further work with them.
For a document generated automatically on the basis of requests, this list will be filled out with the data from the requests.
When creating a document manually, the user by chooses goods from the dictionary and thus makes a list.
To add the goods to be assembled:
- Select the goods to be assembled from the Goods dictionary
- The # and Goods code fields will be filled in automatically
- The balance of goods in the department you selected in the Recipient field on the Title tab is displayed in the Balance column automatically until the document is saved
- By default, the UOM field contains the base unit of measurement for the selected item. If you want to use another UOM for the assembled goods, select it from the list. If the quantity of goods in the corresponding field was specified, it will be automatically recalculated in accordance with the selected UOM
- In the Quantity field, enter the quantity of the assembled goods in the selected UOM. After the document is saved as active, the quantity of the assembled goods at the department you selected in the Recipient field on the Title tab will be increased by the quantity specified in the Quantity column
- The Gross (G) field is filled in, when it is necessary to specify the weight of goods in incomplete tare — for goods for which a tare with a given weight is specified in the goods card on the UOM tab in the UOM field. The value in the Gross (G) field depends on the coefficient specified in the goods card for the selected UOM and is the sum of the goods weight and tare weight. In addition, the value in the Quantity field should not exceed 1. If you specify a bigger value, the system will display an error message. If you need to specify several containers with goods, indicate each in a separate line
- In the Set field, the set and its version will be automatically specified according to the rules specified in the goods card for the department from the Supplier field on the Title tab. Based on the data from the Set field, the expenditure of goods in the Complectation document is filled in
If necessary, you can manually change the set or its version that will be used to calculate the expenditure of goods. To do this, select a set/version from the drop-down list
- The list of sets available for selection in the document is formed from the list of sets defined in the goods card, on the Set version tab
- A link to the set, according to which the decomposition into components takes place, is stored in the document itself. When changing the values in the goods cards, the data in the document is not recalculated
In the Balances field, before saving the document, the remaining goods are automatically displayed at the department specified in the Supplier field on the Title tab
The Self-cost section — Price, Sum e/t, VAT, Sales Tax, Sum i/t fields — displays the self-cost of the ready goods calculated using the FIFO method based on the ingredients of the selected set. The fields will be automatically filled after the document is saved active
Producer/Importer — if in the receipt part of the complectation there is a goods item in the card of which the Alcoholic products flag is set on the Main parameters tab, then for the correct generation of the Alcoholic declaration report, it is necessary to fill in the Producer/importer field. The value in the field is selected from the list of correspondents specified in the goods card on the Manufacturers tab. By default, the Producer/importer with the Default flag on the Manufacturers tab of the goods card is set
Type of alc products — this field is also filled in for goods with the Alcoholic products flag in the goods card. The field is automatically filled with the Code of alcoholic beverages specified in the goods card on the Main parameters tab. If necessary, the Code can be manually edited in the document
- When processing the sale of alcoholic products imported from r_keeper, in the complectation documents received during processing, there is no need to fill in the Producer/importer and Type of alc products fields. This information should not be included in the Alcoholic declaration report
- When filling in the Producer/importer and Type of alc products fields in the receipt part of the complectation, this entry will appear in the Alcohol declaration report in the Other receipt column
To add a new position to the document, repeat the above steps for each item to be assembled
Save the document using the Document > Save document main menu item or the button on the toolbar.