- To add a product, use one of the methods
- The # and Goods code fields will be filled in automatically
- By default, the UOM field contains the base unit of measurement for the selected item. If you want to use another UOM for the goods, select it from the list. If the quantity of goods in the corresponding field was specified, it will be automatically recalculated in accordance with the selected UOM
- In the Quantity field, specify the quantity of goods in the selected UOMs
- The Gross (G) field is filled in, when it is necessary to specify the weight of goods in incomplete tare — for goods for which a tare with a given weight is specified in the goods card on the UOM tab in the UOM field. The value in the Gross (G) field depends on the coefficient specified in the goods card for the selected UOM and is the sum of the goods weight and tare weight. In addition, the value in the Quantity field should not exceed 1. If you specify a bigger value, the system will display an error message. If you need to specify several containers with goods, indicate each in a separate line
- In the Balances field, before saving the document, the remaining goods are automatically displayed for the department that you selected in the Supplier field on the Title tab
- VAT rate/Sales Tax rate — by default, when adding goods to the delivery note, VAT rate/Sales Tax rate is determined automatically by the system. If the user has rights to change the automatically determined tax rate, then the rate can be set manually by selecting from the drop-down list
The list of VAT rates/Sales Tax rates is defined in the VAT rates/Sales Tax rates dictionary
Filling in the Price, Sum e/t, VAT, Sales Tax and Sum i/t are interconnected:
By default, when adding goods to the delivery note, the Price is determined automatically by the system. If the user has rights to change the automatically determined price, then the price/sum can be set manually
Which price — Sum i/t or Sum e/t — to use when creating a delivery note is determined in the Service > Environment Settings ... > Other warehouse settings menu.
- You can specify the price for the UOM you have chosen in the Price field of the goods to spend. In this case, after specifying the price, the sums i/t and e/t will be calculated automatically
You can enter the sum e/t (excluding taxes) or i/t (including taxes), then the price and the second sum will be calculated automatically
By default, when adding goods to the delivery note, the sale price is taken from the goods card
The values in the VAT and Sales Tax fields are calculated automatically depending on the selected rates in the corresponding fields
When calculating the sum i/t, the amount of VAT is added to the sum w/t. Then the Sales Tax amount is calculated from the amount received, and is added to the value obtained by adding the sum w/t and the amount of VAT
- When editing the Price/Sum, the background of the field can highlight the price change relative to the price of the last receipt note. To do this, specify the difference in the Environment Settings... > Other warehouse settings menu
- After saving the document, the highlighting of the price is removed.
- Price of the last expenditure — the last delivery note is selected from all delivery notes of the selected goods for the department indicated in the note's title OR for all departments of the enterprise, which is determined relatively to the specified department in the current document. The last delivery note selection method is determined in the SDBMan.exe settings.
- Red background — if the price of the current delivery note is higher than the price of the last expenditure by more than the difference specified in the settings
- Yellow background — if the price of the current delivery note is less than the price of the last expenditure by more than the difference specified in the settings
- If the difference is less than specified in the settings, then the price change will not be highlighted
- You can also set the sale price using the Set amounts... option
- To write off at self-cost:
- Select the necessary goods
- In the table field, call the context menu and select Write off at self-cost or use the Document > Write off at self-cost main menu item
- After that, the at self-cost phrase will appear in the Price, Sum e/t, VAT, Sales Tax, Sum i/t fields and in the fields of the Amount in base currency section
- To cancel the write off at self-cost, you need to do the above steps again
- The Price, Sum e/t, VAT, Sales Tax, Sum i/t fields of the Amount in base currency section are filled in automatically in the base currency and are calculated depending on the selected currency and exchange rate on the Title tab. If the currency selected in the delivery note matches the base currency, the amounts in the fields will match the fields of the same name described above
The fields of the Self-cost section — Price, Sum e/t, VAT, Sales Tax, Sum i/t — will be automatically filled in after the document is saved with the Active status
If the lines with the amounts in the delivery note are highlighted in red, then the Sale price is less than the Purchase price, i.e. as a result of the write-off, a negative margin is formed.
The Compensated quantity and amounts fields, after saving the expenditure document, contain the quantity of the missing goods and its price on a red background, in the case when the quantity of goods in the document exceeds its availability in the department from which the write-off occurs. Otherwise, the fields remain empty
Repeat the above steps for all the goods to spend
Save the document using the Document > Save document main menu item or the button on the toolbar.