- To add a product, use one of the methods
- The # and Goods code fields will be filled in automatically
- By default, the UOM field contains the base unit of measurement for the selected item. If you want to use another UOM for the goods, select it from the list. If the quantity of goods in the corresponding field was specified, it will be automatically recalculated in accordance with the
- selected UOM
- In the Quantity field, specify the quantity of goods in the selected UOM
- The Gross (G) field is filled in, when it is necessary to specify the weight of goods in incomplete tare — for goods for which a tare with a given weight is specified in the goods card on the UOM tab in the UOM field. The value in the Gross (G) field depends on the coefficient specified in the goods card for the selected UOM and is the sum of the goods weight and tare weight. In addition, the value in the Quantity field should not exceed 1. If you specify a bigger value, the system will display an error message. If you need to specify several containers with goods, indicate each in a separate line
- In the Balances field, before saving the document, the remaining goods are automatically displayed for the department that you selected in the Supplier field on the Title tab
- VAT rate/Sales Tax rate — by default, when adding goods to the delivery note, VAT rate/Sales Tax rate is determined automatically by the system. If the user has rights to change the automatically determined tax rate, then the rate can be set manually by selecting from the drop-down list.
- For internal sales, there is no user editing restriction if a price list exists. The internal sale price can be edited without any restrictions
- To determine which of the prices — price e/t or price i/t — to use when creating a delivery note, go to the Service > Environment Settings ... > Other warehouse settings menu
You can specify the price for the UOM you choose in the Price field of the goods to spend. In this case, after entering the price, the sums i/t and e/t will be calculated automatically
You can enter the sum e/t (excluding taxes) or i/t (including taxes), then the price and the second sum will be calculated automatically
By default, when adding goods to the delivery note, the sale price is taken from the goods card
The values in the VAT and Sales Tax fields are calculated automatically depending on the selected rates in the corresponding fields
When calculating the sum i/t, the amount of VAT is added to the sum w/t. Then the Sales Tax amount is calculated from the amount received, and is added to the value obtained by adding the sum w/t and the amount of VAT
Price of the last expenditure — the last delivery note is selected from all delivery notes of the selected goods for the department indicated in the note's title OR for all departments of the enterprise, which is determined relatively to the specified department in the current document. The last delivery note selection method is determined in the SDBMan.exe settings
You can also set the sale price using the Set amounts... option
The Write off at self-cost option is not available for Internal sales because movement between departments at self-cost is confirmed by the Internal transfer document.
The fields of the Self-cost section — Price, Sum e/t, VAT, Sales Tax, Sum i/t — will be automatically filled in after the document is saved active
If the lines with the amounts in the Internal Sale are highlighted in red, then the Sale Price is less than the Purchase Price, i.e. as a result of the write-off, a negative margin is formed.
In the Compensated quantity and amounts fields, after saving the sales document, the quantity of the missing goods and its price are highlighted in red in the case when the quantity of the goods in the document exceeds their quantity available in the department from which the write-off occurs. Otherwise, the fields remain empty
- Repeat the above steps for all the goods to spend
Save the document using the Document > Save document main menu item or the button on the toolbar.