- To add goods, use one of the methods
- The # and Goods code fields will be filled in automatically
- By default, the UOM field contains the base unit of measurement for the selected item. If you want to use another UOM for the goods, select it from the list
- In the Quantity field, specify the quantity of goods to be transferred in the selected UOM
- The Gross (G) field is filled in, when it is necessary to specify the weight of goods in incomplete tare — for goods for which a tare with a given weight is specified in the goods card on the UOM tab in the UOM field. The value in the Gross (G) field depends on the coefficient specified in the goods card for the selected UOM and is the sum of the goods weight and tare weight. In addition, the value in the Quantity field should not exceed 1. If you specify a bigger value, the system will display an error message. If you need to specify several containers with goods, indicate each in a separate line
- In the Balances field, before saving the document, the remaining goods are automatically displayed for the department that you selected in the Supplier field on the Title tab
- The fields of the Self-cost section — Price, Sum e/t, VAT, Sales Tax, Sum i/t — will be automatically filled in after the document is saved with the Active status
- If the quantity of goods in the document exceeds its availability at the department from which the transfer occurs, after saving the transfer document, the Compensated quantity and amount fields display the quantity of the missing goods and its price on a red background.
Otherwise, the fields will remain empty
- Repeat the above steps for all the goods being transferred
Save the document using the Document > Save document main menu item or the button on the toolbar.