Internal Price List
Internal price list — the price list for the note of the Internal sale type. This price list differs from receipt and expenditure price lists.
- This type of price list cannot be linked to a contract
- The effect of the price list does not depend on user rights. If a price list has been created and the note conditions match the conditions of the price list, then the price list price will be specified in the note
- If the price list exist, there is no user restriction to edit the price in an internal sale. The internal sale price can be edited without any restrictions
- There are no price intervals in the price list
- No synonyms are used, because internal sale operates with the items from the StoreHouse database
- The internal price list cannot be downloaded from XLSX.
To create a new internal price list:
- Go to Dictionaries > New price list > new internal price list or use the same context menu item in the Price lists window
- In the window that opens, fill in the parameters of the Title tab
- Fill in the list of goods in the price list
- Save the document using the Document > Save document main menu item or the button on the toolbar.
Number — the number of the new price list. The field can be filled in automatically according to the rules for price lists numbering. This field can also be filled in manually.
Valid from — the start date of the price list. The date from which this price list will be used when creating notes. This field is required.
Valid to — the expiration date of the price list. This field is optional.
If the to field is not filled in, then the price list end date will be the start date of the next price list for this supplier/customer for the specified own legal entity for the same goods.
Rules for the price list periods operation.
If the price list contains the same goods.
- Validity periods of price lists may overlap
- Pricie calculation will be based on the price list suitable for the period and with the latest start date.
- Closed validity periods cannot overlap
- The price list with a closed period must lie completely within any price list with an open period — i.e. not cross the start date of any price list with an open period
- If during price calculation the start dates of the price list with a closed period and the price list with an open period are equal, the price list with a closed period is used.
Own legal entity— define your own legal entity, for whose departments the created price list will be used.
Recipient — define your own legal entity, to which the created price list will apply when creating internal sales.
You can specify the same own legal entity as in the Own legal entity field for registration of internal sales between departments according to the established price lists.
Recipient's KPP — if you specify the correspondent's KPP, the created price list will be valid only for notes with the selected KPP.
If the KPP is not specified, then the price list will apply to any correspondent's KPP.
Currency — specify the note currency for which the price list will apply.
Only StoreHouse goods can be used for Internal price lists.
The methods for adding goods to the internal price list are similar to those for external price lists.
Goods — the name of the StoreHouse goods, for which the price is specified in the internal price list.
UOM — the unit of measurement for the StoreHouse goods, for which the price is specified in the internal price list.
VAT and Sales Tax rates — tax rates that will be used when creating notes to calculate the amount of taxes.
Price — the sale price per the StoreHouse goods UOM set by the price list for internal sale.
Which price is defined in the price list — including or excluding taxes — is set in Service > Environment settings.