To display a list of all documents — except Requests and Invoices — existing in the Store House application, use the Documents > Delivery notes main menu item, or the button on the toolbar. Fill in the Delivery notes filter:
- Report from and Report to — specify the period for which you want to view documents.
To determine the period for generating the list of delivery notes, you can use the predefined list of periods. For this, select a value from the Report period field
- Delivery note types — check the boxes next to the types of documents you want to view
Departments — when clicking in this field, a button will appear at the right end of the line. Click on this button to open a window where you can select the required departments from the list by setting the flag in the required line or using one of the context menu items.
If a user has limited department filters for reporting on a department's group, then only departments available to this user will be displayed in the list for filtering departments.
Legal entities — if you need to generate a list of delivery notes for certain own legal entities, double-click in this field to open a window for selection. Select the necessary legal entity in the same way as with departments.
If a user has limited department filters for reporting on a department's group, then only legal entities available to this user will be displayed in the list for filtering legal entities. Availability is determined relative to departments.
Enterprises — in this field you can define the enterprises, for the departments of which the list of documents will be generated
If a user has limited department filters for reporting on a department's group, then only enterprises available to this user will be displayed in the list for filtering enterprises. Availability is determined relative to departments.
Filling in the fields of the Correspondent suppliers and Correspondent recipients sections is similar:
- Correspondents — here, you can select one or more correspondents. In the Correspondent suppliers area, the value is selected from the Correspondents dictionary if you want to see a list of documents in which the selected correspondent is the supplier. In the Correspondent recipients area, the value is selected from the Correspondents dictionary if you want to see a list of documents in which the selected correspondent is the recipient
- Type 1 — in this field, you can select the type of correspondent from the drop-down list: sales, losses, internal counterparty or external counterparty
- The Alcohol declaration field is filled in only if in the Type 1 field. The value can be selected from the drop-down list: undefined, alcohol producer, alcohol importer or alcohol supplier
- Type 2 — in this field, you can select the type of correspondent from the drop-down list: legal entity, individual or special correspondent
- Active delivery notes — check this box to display active delivery notes in the list
- Inactive delivery notes — set this flag to display inactive delivery notes in the list
Report currency — select the currency in which document amounts will be calculated in the list. The rate for calculating amounts in the selected currency will be used by the date of the delivery note. By default, the base currency is selected.
If any filter field is not filled in, documents will be selected based on all values for this field.
After the filter is filled, click the Apply button.
The documents selected by the filter are displayed on the screen.
The list of documents is presented in the form of a table. You can select which columns to show in this table.
If the font of the record is blue, this means that the document has the Inactive status, such documents do not participate in the turnover.
The background of cells depends on the type of information in that cell.
Compensated records will be displayed on a separate line in the list of delivery notes,
if in the table's settings, the display of compensated records in the form of table columns is not selected.
A double mouse click in the table cells can open the selected document for editing and viewing, or a window by a link in the selected field.
By selecting the Delivery note properties and Delete delivery note context menu items, you can, respectively, open a document for viewing and editing, or delete it or a whole group of delivery notes.
It is impossible to delete a delivery note if it is linked to an invoice and/or payment document.