Moving Sets and Set Groups
To change the structure of the set reference, you can use the following methods:
- Changing the set groups hierarchy
If you need to edit the set groups hierarchy (together with sets), do the following:
- Open group properties for editing
- In the Belongs to group field, select the goods group to which you want to transfer
- Save changes to the set group properties
- The set group along with the sets will be moved to the selected set group.
Using the same method, you can change the set group for one set by changing the Group in the set card.
- Dragging sets to another set group
If you need to transfer certain sets from one group to another, you can use the DRAG&DROP function:
- Select sets in the list by holding Ctrl or Shift
- With the left mouse button, drag the selected sets to another group.
The drag icon looks like a white small rectangle under the mouse cursor if completing the drag at the moment will result in changes in references or documents.
If completing the drag currently does not result in a change, the drag icon changes to a small circle split in half.
- The system will ask you to confirm the transfer operation. Click Yes if you really want to transfer the selected sets. Press No if you called this function by mistake.