The References to Unit of measurement report shows the elements with references to the selected unit of measurement. The report displays the following:
- Sets — both the ratio UOM and the use of the UOM in the set ingredients
- Goods synonyms
- Own VETIS production (used only in Russia)
- USAIS goods (used only in Russia)
To open a report:
- In the list of UOMs, place the cursor on the required unit of measurement
- Use the References to Unit of measurement context menu item or the Document > References to Unit of measurement main menu item
- The report will open
The information in the report is grouped by references or documents where this unit of measurement is used.
Line — the name of the object that uses the unit of measurement in its properties
Property — an additional comment on the place of use of the UOM in the object properties.
Example 1: In the set, the UOM can be used both for the set ratio or for the set ingredients.
- The Property field will be empty if the unit of measurement is used for the ratio
- The Property field will display the set version and period if the unit of measurement is used for the set ingredients.
Example 2: When using a unit of measurement forgoods synonyms, the Property field will display the correspondent for which the synonym is linked with the selected unit of measurement.
The object can be opened for editing directly from the report.