If barcodes are defined for goods or goods synonyms, then such goods can be added to delivery notes by a barcode scanner.
The scanner must be configured as keyboard input.
To add goods to the invoice using barcodes, enable showing the goods adding panel:
- Open any delivery note and go to the Goods tab
- Select the Document main menu item
- Set the Show goods adding panel flag
- The Add goods item panel will appear at the bottom of the window.
To add goods using a scanner:
- Place the cursor in the Add goods item field
- Scan a barcode
- If the goods item is found by barcode in the database, then it will be added to the delivery note with the UOM for which the barcode is defined
- Rescanning the same barcode will increase the goods quantity by 1
- If the goods item is not found by barcode, the system will display a corresponding message
- If the barcode was defined for a goods synonym, then the synonym will be added to the delivery note.
The goods synonym will be added only for those delivery notes for whose correspondents these synonyms are specified — receipt or delivery notes.
For internal documents, a synonym will be defined by barcodeand and the goods with the corresponding UOM will be added to the StoreHouse delivery note.