To find the goods in the list of goods, use the Find goods option of the Edit main menu item. The search takes place in all goods groups.
You can search by goods name, StoreHouse code, r_keeper code, and the name of the linked set.
To call the search window:
- Open the Goods dictionary window
- Use the Find goods option of the Edit main menu item or the Ctrl+Shift+F key combination
- Fill in the search box in the Search for goods window
- Set the flags depending on which fields you want to search
- Click the Search button. Found positions that meet the search conditions will be displayed at the bottom of the window
- To go to the found object, select it in the lower part of the window and click the Select button.
Search by field — flags can be used to determine what goods parameters should be used for the search.
Goods group — in this field, you can specify the goods group in which the goods will be searched for.
Imported/Entered manually — one or both flags must be set, allowing to search for among the goods either imported from r_keeper or entered manually in StoreHouse. When both flags are set, the search takes place among all goods.
Produce/Do not produce — one or both flags must be set, allowing to search for either only among goods with the Produce flag or only among goods without this flag. When both flags are set, the search occurs among all goods.
In the Deleted group — the flag allows to determine whether the Deleted group of imported goods or goods included in groups with the Deleted goods flag are used in the search.
When displaying goods from groups with the Deleted goods flag in the search result, their names are displayed in gray font.