Selecting Item from Department Dictionary
On the Title tab of any document, define your own department(s), at which, as a result of forming the document, the balances will change.
To select a department:
- You can call the Departments dictionary to select a department from the list:
- Double-clicking in the field
- By pressing the button in the field
- Using the Edit > Call dictionary main menu item or the button on the toolbar
- The department is selected by double-clicking on its name or by selecting the Edit > Replace using dictionary main menu item by clicking on the button on the toolbar
- You can type a part of the name in the department entry field and press the Enter key
- If the typed part is contained in the name of one department, it will be automatically inserted into the document
- If the typed part is contained in the name of several departments, then a selection from the drop-down list will be offered.
The list of departments that can be selected in the document can be limited for the user.
The restriction is imposed by the Department group available to the user and the Reflect department groups in department dictionary flag being set.
When selecting a department, the KPP field will be automatically filled in with the default” value from the department card, if the KPP is filled for the department.
The department KPP must be filled out if the organization operates on the territory of the Russian Federation.