To generate a document, you must specify the goods.
- When added to a document, the goods are specified in the base unit of measurement, which can be changed if necessary, and in the amount of 1
- If a document requires the use of a set, then the set and its version will be selected automatically according to the rules specified in the goods card for the department from the Supplier field on the Title tab.
To select the goods for the document:
- You can open the Goods dictionary to select the goods from the list:
Double-clicking anywhere in the Goods tab to open a dictionary
When choosing goods using this method, the Double-click to replace the object in the dictionary flag should not be set in the Environment settings.
- Using the Add line context menu item or clicking the Insert or ↓ button and then clicking the button in the Name field
- Using the Edit > Call dictionary main menu item or the button on the toolbar.
When selecting goods from the Goods dictionary in a separate window, the list of goods is displayed with exceptions by the enterprise and the document date. The enterprise for exceptions is determined from the department specified in the document. For internal documents, the supplier department is used.
If the goods are not produced for the selected department — the Produce flag is not set in the exceptions — then the Set (exceptions) field will be empty.
- You can type a part of the name in the goods name entry field and press the Enter key.
First you need to add a line for input using the Add line context menu item or press the Insert or ↓ button, and then:
- If the typed part is contained in one goods name, it will be automatically inserted into the document
- If the typed part is contained in the name of several positions, then a selection from the drop-down list will be offered.
Select the required position using the left mouse button or place the cursor on the required position using the keyboard arrows and press Enter.
- You can type a part of the name in the goods name entry field and press CTRL+SHIFT+F. A standard goods search window will open with the filled in search parameters and results. It is necessary to place the cursor on the position in the list and click Select.
The search form can be opened automatically if you set the Open object search form instead of list flag in the Environment settings.