For receipt and delivery notes, the amount and tax rates are determined either manually, or based on price list data, or from goods cards.
In addition to the above methods for setting amounts and tax rates, the Set amounts... group function (also called Set prices) is available for the goods of an open delivery notes.
This function can also be called through the context menu.
The Set prices... window for the receipt note:
For the delivery note:
- Set amount (e/t) as purchase amount with coefficient and Set amount (i/t) as a purchase price with coefficient will be available for a receipt note if the document is saved and the amount e/t fields and amount i/t fields have value different from 0
- Set the amount (e/t) as sale amount with coefficient and Set the amount (i/t) as sale amount with coefficient will be available for a delivery note if the document is saved and the amount e/t fields and amount i/t fields have value different from 0
Set amount (e/t) as purchase amount with coefficient and Set amount (i/t) as a purchase price with coefficient will be available for a delivery note if the document is saved and active, i.e., the self-cost of the note's goods is calculated.
If, before calling the Set amounts… function, you select a part of the goods in the document using Ctrl or Shift, then the amounts will be set ONLY for the selected goods.
If the Set amounts... function was called without selecting goods in the document, then the amounts' recalculation will be performed for all goods in the document.
To change the amounts in the document, in the Set amounts... window, select which of the amounts you need to change — e/t amount or i/t amount — and select the change method:
- Coefficient — specify a positive integer or fractional value of the coefficient by which the selected amount of the document's items will be multiplied
- Discount/markup,% — set the percentage coefficient for calculating the selected amount of goods in the document. A negative value will be calculated as a Discount on the amount. A positive value will be calculated as a Markup on the amount.
- Discount/Markup — specify the total amount to be subtracted (negative value) or added (positive value) to the selected document's items amount.
If you set the coefficient in one of the fields, then when the cursor is placed in another field, the system will automatically calculate other coefficients relative to the specified one.
In our example, the value is set to -10%, the calculated coefficient is 0.9 and the discount/markup is -622,8.
The amounts in delivery notes are set relative to the value received in the Coefficient field. Each document's line is multiplied by the value from this field.
You can also change the tax rates of the selected goods using the Set amounts… function. For this:
- Select the goods in the delivery note using Ctrl or Shift
- Select Set amounts... in the context menu or select Set amounts... of the Document main menu
To change the tax rate for all goods in the document, you do not need to select them.
- Set a marker for the type of tax that you want to change — VAT or sales tax
- Select the percentage rate to calculate the tax for the document's selected goods.