An example of filling the Title tab:
Number — the number of the new price list. The field can be filled in automatically according to the rules for price lists numbering. This field can also be filled in manually.
Valid from — the start date of the price list. The date from which this price list will be used when creating notes. This field is required.
Valid to — the expiration date of the price list. This field is optional.
If the to field is not filled in, then the price list end date will be the start date of the next price list for this supplier/customer for the specified own legal entity for the same goods.
Rules for the price list periods operation.
If the price list contains the same goods.
- Validity periods of price lists may overlap
- Pricie calculation will be based on the price list suitable for the period and with the latest start date.
- Closed validity periods cannot overlap
- The price list with a closed period must lie completely within any price list with an open period — i.e. not cross the start date of any price list with an open period
- If during price calculation the start dates of the price list with a closed period and the price list with an open period are equal, the price list with a closed period is used.
Own legal entity — define your own legal entity, for whose departments the created price list will be used.
For price lists used only in conjunction with contracts, you do not need to specify your own legal entity. These parameters will be used from the contract.
Correspondent — define the correspondent for whom the created price list will be used when creating delivery notes.
Correspondent's KPP — if you specify a correspondent's KPP, the created price list will be valid only for delivery notes with the selected KPP.
If KPP is not specified, then the price list will apply to any correspondent's KPP.
Type of price list — select which types of notes the price list will apply to:
- Receipt — used when creating receipt notes
- Expenditure — used when creating delivery notes.
Currency — specify the note currency for which the price list will apply.
Valid with or without contract — this flag allows you to regulate the price list:
- If the flag is set, then the price list is considered active. And it becomes active when creating documents from the specified price list start date
- If the flag is not set, then the price list is considered inactive. This price list will be used in notes only if it is linked with a contract. The price list start date will be the start date of the contract.