Terms and Abbreviations
- SH5 - StoreHouse version 5, otherwise called a Storehouse or just System;
- DB - database
The SH5 system allows you to automate production management, manage cost, organize purchases and monitor the actions of personnel. It can be integrated with r_keeper and 1C.
The calculation of the cost price and the goods write-off in SH5 is performed using the FIFO (First-In-First-Out) method. The method is based on the First-In-First-Out principle: the goods received first at the warehouse will be consumed first, the goods received second will be consumed second, and so on. The goods are written off in SH5 on the basis of requests that are generated manually or imported from r_keeper.
The SH5 system consists of a server and a client part.
- Full accounting in a single database for any configuration of your business: from a small restaurant to a complex combination of legal entities, divisions, and departments
- Ability to set up various accounting units for the same product in documents of different types
- Automated document flow, from selling finished goods at the cash register to ordering raw materials from a supplier
- All cooking options in one cost card. Production from raw materials in a factory-kitchen or finishing in a restaurant from semi-finished products — all options are taken into account in one place
- Automatic goods write-off at the day end in r_keeper
- Most complete accounting of surpluses and shortages that can be tracked down to the source documents, constant control of variances
- Process of goods acceptance and transfer from one warehouse to another with a confirmation on the receiving side helps the user to formalize the employees' financial liability
- Warehouse inventory not only by actual availability of remaining raw products but also by remaining prepared dishes and semi-finished products with cost card synchronizing.
- Operating System: only x64 Windows 7 and later
- Processor: only x64 1 GHz and later
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Operating System: x86/x64, Windows XP SP3 and later
- Processor: x86/x64 1 GHz and later
- RAM: 512 MB for x86 or 1 GB for x64
- HDD: 100 MB
The schematic diagram of the connection of SH5 applications and utilities is below.
- SdbSrv64.exe is the main server application that manages the database and serves client applications
- Sdba64.exe monitors the server service status
- Sh5Licen.exe manages SH5 licenses
- Shdbinst.exe is the database configurator. Works through the command prompt
- Sh.exe is the main client application: works with system references, documents, and reports
- QushSvc.exe is for data import from r_keeper 7
- QushMan.exe sets up data import from r_keeper 7
- Sdbman.exe is the server configuration manager, can be used for work with the database
There is an additional Sdbsetup.exe utility for working with the database directly. You can download it from the FTP server: ftp://ftp.ucs.ru/StoreHouse%205/_utils/_sdbsetup/
Configure the server and its parameters using the utility. For example, the launch type: as a service or as an application.
ShUpg.exe utility can be used in 2 cases:
- Upgrading from StoreHouse 4 to StoreHouse 5
- Creating a new database for StoreHouse 5
You can download the utility from the FTP server: ftp://ftp.ucs.ru/StoreHouse%205/upgrade_sh4_to_sh5/.