The article describes the process of initial connection to the r_k StoreHouse 5 system.
StoreHouse 5 is an inventory accounting system that allows you to automate production management, manage costs, correctly organize purchases, and control personnel actions. More information about the system composition can be found in the General Information article.
- Operating System: only x64 Windows 7 and later
- Processor: only x64 1 GHz and later
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Operating System: x86/x64, Windows XP SP3 and later
- Processor: x86/x64 1 GHz and later
- RAM: 512 MB for x86 or 1 GB for x64
- HDD: 100 MB
Beginning of work
- Install StoreHouse 5 server
- Install StoreHouse 5 client
- Select, get and activate the license for the desired product version
- Configure connection with r_keeper 7 if necessary
- StoreHouse 5 is ready for work.
Optionally, you can configure additional modules:
- Web API 2, required for integration with FoodFactory and some other systems. No license is required
- FoodFactory, which allows working with StoreHouse 5 through a browser. Requires a license.