Store House 5 is installed using the installer. The server and client parts are installed from the same distribution kit.
The distribution kit of the current version of the system can be found on the FTP server at ftp://ftp.ucs.ru/Store House%205/. Use your Dealer ID for authorization.
Google Chrome browser does not support FTP. So, copy the link and open it using the file explorer or an FTP client
The installer is located in an archive called SH5Setup_version_number. To open the archive, you need the 7-zip archiver. To install the system, unzip the file to the required folder and run the installer.
Select your language and click OK. The installer interface will change to the specified one.
The step-by-step process is presented below:
1. Specify the Store House 5 installation folder
2. Select the components you need
3. Select the server installation folder, desired protocol, and port.
4. Specify the name of the database and log file.
5. Check the boxes of the applications you want to create shortcuts for.
6. Check if the settings are correct and click Install.
The installer installs the server components as services by adding them to startup.
A folder with shortcuts will appear on the desktop:
Store House 5 is ready for use.
The maximum database size is 32 GB
To uninstall the Store House 5 system, run the installer.
1. Select Delete one of previously installed instances
2. Select the components you want to delete
3. Close applications and stop services. Click Next.
4. Click Finish.
Uninstall is complete.