The article describes the process of initial connection to the r_k StoreHouse 5 system.
- Full accounting in a single database for any configuration of your business: from a small restaurant to a complex combination of legal entities, divisions, and departments
- Ability to set up various accounting units for the same product in documents of different types
- Automated document flow, from selling finished goods at the cash register to ordering raw materials from a supplier
- All cooking options in one cost card. Production from raw materials in a factory-kitchen or finishing in a restaurant from semi-finished products — all options are taken into account in one place
- Automatic goods write-off at the day end in r_keeper
- Most complete accounting of surpluses and shortages that can be tracked down to the source documents, constant control of variances
- Process of goods acceptance and transfer from one warehouse to another with a confirmation on the receiving side helps the user to formalize the employees' financial liability
- Warehouse inventory not only by actual availability of remaining raw products but also by remaining prepared dishes and semi-finished products with cost card synchronizing.
- Operating System: only x64 Windows 7 and later
- Processor: only x64 1 GHz and later
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Operating System: x86/x64, Windows XP SP3 and later
- Processor: x86/x64 1 GHz and later
- RAM: 512 MB for x86 or 1 GB for x64
- HDD: 100 MB
Beginning of work
- Install StoreHouse 5 server
- Install StoreHouse 5 client
- Select, get and activate the license for the desired product version
- Configure connection with r_keeper 7 if necessary
- StoreHouse 5 is ready for work.
Optionally, you can configure additional modules:
- Web API 2, required for integration with FoodFactory and some other systems. No license is required
- FoodFactory, which allows working with StoreHouse 5 through a browser. Requires a license.
Find information on new versions of Store House 5 and other modules in the news section of the space main page.
The schematic diagram of the connection of SH5 applications and utilities is below.
- SdbSrv64.exe is the main server application that manages the database and serves client applications
- Sdba64.exe monitors the server service status
- Sh5Licen.exe manages SH5 licenses
- Shdbinst.exe is the database configurator. Works through the command prompt
- Sh.exe is the main client application: works with system references, documents, and reports
- QushSvc.exe is for data import from r_keeper 7
- QushMan.exe sets up data import from r_keeper 7
- Sdbman.exe is the server configuration manager, can be used for work with the database
Read more useful information in the following articles: